This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for the website of North Shore Congregational Church (“North Shore Congregational Church Website”). This privacy statement applies solely to Personal Information collected at North Shore Congregational Church Website. By using the North Shore Congregational Church Website, you expressly consent to the information handling practices described in this Privacy Statement. Among other things, this Privacy Statement notifies you of the following:
- What Personal Information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
The Owners of North Shore Congregational Church Website are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.